The mission with the Traffic Safety Researcher’s Course is to provide a coherent view into traditional and modern traffic safety theory, methods and solutions. It also stresses the importance of the institutional framework necessary for consequent long-term traffic safety work.
The course topics cover:
- Road users as the central element in the road safety process
- Traffic conflict techniques and other observation methods
- Safety research for pedestrians
- Knowledge for road safety management
- Matching policy and research
- Connection between research and practice
The 14th ICTCT Traffic Safety Researchers’ Course in connection to the XII (extra) ICTCT conference in Accra, Ghana, is cancelled.
ICTCT closely monitors the development of the situation with COVID-19 virus and the decision on the next course will be taken as soon as the conditions allow for it.